It is commonly believed that our present life on this planet earth is being lead by our past life Karmas, (Karmaashaya, cumulative actions of our past life or if one may call in contemporary terms, bank balance in our saving accounts, accumulated by us in previous lives). There are three types of Karma; Shukla meaning white or in other words, good deeds, Krishna meaning black or in other words, bad deeds and Shukla-Krishna, meaning mixed deeds, which are both good and bad. If someone intentionally or accidentally kills a snake in order to save another person or animal even with selfless motive, he is said to have committed a Shukla-Krishna karma as though saving one life is a good deed, killing another is bad. Most good human beings, who wilfully refrain from committing themselves to bad deeds, unfortunately get trapped into committing Shukla-Krishna Karma for which they remain answerable in their next life. ‘Prarabdha’ means the resultant package of all good and bad experiences which we must face in the current life as a result of our Karmas in the past life.
More than 80% of our problems; stress, strain, frustrations, sufferings etc., that all of us face in current life can be categorize in 3 types;
a. Wealth and Carrier related, Job, Profession, finance, Money, Property, vehicles etc.
b. Health and Medical related, diseases, accidents etc
c. Relationship related –among immediate family members, Friends, relations, society etc.
We try our best within our capability, put in endeavour, time, and energy and yet the results we achieve are contrary to our expectations. Most of the people feel let down, get de-motivated and surrender to the circumstances.
Sometime we think why these things happen to “me only”??
Most people start consulting astrologers etc., to get a peep into their future. But most of the times it proves to be a futile exercise for majority of the people, Sometimes gets an unsolicited advice from his friends and others that all what is happening is due to the Karmas of the past, so, enjoy the life as it comes. We move ahead regardless and continue to lead our lives in a mechanical, routine and boring manner; feeling frustrated internally and also feeling handicapped, unable to change our present circumstances.
But if one sincerely desires, to be happy, to lead a comfortable life full of joy, free of disease, he can achieve his objective right now. One only needs to believe in him / herself and keep patience for the next 21 Days.
The purpose of following techniques and procedure is to establish a balance in our body, mind and soul and tune it to the harmonic vibrations of the universe. This will enable you to live happily & joyfully in the most natural way, till your visa to this planet earth expires. This will also enable you to write yours Prabadh afresh to ensure pleasant experiences in your next life. If one is able to free himself of all his bad Karmas, he may be eligible for Moksha, the ultimate Goal for his Soul as explained in “The Bhagwat Geeta”.
Scientific discoveries are all based on uncovering of natural laws that govern the functioning of this universe. By understanding and practically applying these natural laws, we have been able to develop various machines & gadgets to improve our lifestyle. Quite a few observations in experimental Quantum Physics directly point towards some of the Unknown Universal & Natural Laws. However, these laws have been recognized and proven a number of times in Spiritual domain.
In a similar manner more one become aware of the natural laws governing this universe, he is able to lead a happy, joyful & comfortable life. In legal language it’s said that Ignorance of law is no excuse. If one wants to continue to suffer the rest of his life, it is only him who is going to be responsible for it and none else. The Natural State of any entity has to be in a state of equilibrium for healthy & peaceful existence.
Our purpose is to live happily and in Harmony with our own ecosystem.
We also know that Happiness is our Primary Goal among all other Goals in our life.
Foremost is our Intention and Determination to take control of our own life.
Soul (our Own Consciousness) Orders, Thought Follows;
Thought Orders, Energy Follows;
Energy Orders, Blood Follows (In our body & we are Healed);
Energy Orders, Manifestations happen (In our Physical World);
Energy Orders, Relationships Improve (In our emotional World).
If Energy Stagnates, we suffer by way of Diseases, money, relationships etc. and blame either ourselves or others.
There are very effective techniques and exercises to increase our Energy Level that Enriches our everyday life. While doing these exercises one should have the following attributes:-
- Peaceful and calm mind
- Trust one’s own self , I am sure everyone can trust his own self
- Do it with a detached attitude, without keeping any expectations in mind. Just Do it.
- Follow a Law of Power of Practice: Can you Learn Driving, Swimming or any kind of skill, just by reading its manual or by observing others? If you want to go to Swarg – only you have to die!! Practice is a Key to unlock the hidden vaults of treasure that you want.
If you believe that in your present life you are suffering due to Past Life Karmas and you desire to have a better future, following the procedure herein will help you definitely in dissolving you bad past life karmas. I can also provide the rationale and scientific facts behind these procedures.
- Make Jal Neti * a daily routine procedure, similar to brushing teeth in the morning. You can Google out and Search for the term “Benefits of Jal Neti“. Watch its Video on youtube and Learn it from any Yoga teacher in your neighbourhood. If you know swimming, it will be very simple for you.
- Follow the White Light Meditation.** With this White Light Meditation you will be able to Increase your Pranic / Chi Energy flow in your body and Clean all your biological cells , mental body & etheric body.
- Take 2 sheets of paper and on one you write :-
(a) Names of people and all the wrongs they have done to you in any order of your choice, it will be very
easy and simple,
(b) On second sheet of paper you write names of all the persons / animals etc. to whom you have done anything
wrong, it could be difficult and complicated , but it’s most essential.
- If you are seriously interested in Dissolving your past life Karmas for your better future, want to utilize your time effectively till your Visa Expires for this Planet Earth,
Do the above consciously and diligently for at least 21 days and you will know the difference.
- (a). Now Start Forgiving all the Persons whose name you have written on First Sheet and forget what all bad things they have done to you , during your While Light Meditation.
(b). To all the Persons whose name is on Second sheet of Paper, ask for their Forgiveness and resolve in your
mind that you will never again hurt them or harm them in manner during White Light Meditation.
With just above simple steps as mentioned above you will be able to :-
1. Dissolve your bad / negative Past Life Karmas in this life time
2. You can Change your Future as per your desire in complete harmony with natural
3. You will be able to lead Happy, Joyful, Peaceful & Comfortable life.
4. Remember, only your actions alone have a power to change your future and none else.
- Understand the Power of Practice. Just by reading this article will not dissolve your Past Life Karmas. You have to take a pro active action.
- If you are Delhi / NCR region, you can meet me individually or in a group for White Light Meditation Practice. Details of this technique and its proper procedure is given below.
- My Services and advice is free of any monetary consideration for your spiritual advancement.
*WHY JAL NETI -
The purpose of Jal Neti is to harmonize and bring into equilibrium your breathing pattern, in a most natural manner. The yogic breathing exercises (Pranayam etc.) also give the same effect and increase our energy levels. Jal Neti assist you to do it more effectively , naturally , efficiently and effortlessly throughout the day. Your ida, pingla & shusuhmana nadi’s will have balanced energy flow, when breathing pattern is harmonized after clearing of nasal passage. This will result in increasing your physical & mental health, vitality and pranic / chi energy levels. Thereafter when you are doing white light meditation, it will be very easy for you to concentrate and increase awareness level. This will again increase your energy levels. With heightened energy levels, you will be able to wash out / decrease all kinds of negative emotions, memories, traumas etc. associated with your past life karmas.
HOW TO DO JAL NETI
** HOW TO DO WHITE LIGHT MEDITATION –
- Sit comfortably on a Chair in a mildly lit room, legs uncrossed, Eyes Closed, Eye balls rolled up, free of all distractions. Just Imagine and Visualize from your mind’s eye that a ray of white light is entering in your body from the centre point on top of your head ( Crown Chakra ). If you aren’t able to SEE a Light , just FAKE it, that it’s theirs, till you make it. Now Visualize that its entering in each and every part of your body , both internal and external organs and body parts. While passing through your body, its Cleaning, Rejuvenating, Healing and Energizing all your body parts and organs at cellular level. When you reach at the your feet level, Visualize that White Light has become little dirty due to absorption of all kinds of negativity from your cells, organs and body parts. It’s leaving your body and going deep inside Earth. When you see and feel that clear light is now exiting from your feet, slowly come out of the meditative state. Second time when doing White Light Meditation mentally recall the names of people as mentioned in 5(a) above. Third time recall the names of people as mentioned in 5(b) above. This will Complete your 3 exercises, 7 times , total 21 days. It will take less than 30 minutes per day. Total approximately 11 Hours of your this life. That’s it.
- You can also imagine Sun Ray’s entering your body, while in front of Sun after Sun rise and before Sun set, instead of White Light.
- You can also Imagine and Visualize that a Milky White Water, instead of White Light & is entering your body while having a shower and its cleaning your body at Cellular level.